Bollington Festival 2024
Terms & Conditions
- Definitions and interpretation –
- “Event” means any concert, music performance, comedy section, act or other performance taking place at the Festival
- “Ticket” means a valid ticket, or other approved admission document giving the bearer the right to enter certain parts of the festival and/or attend an event
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions
- “Festival” means Bollington Festival
- “Organiser”, “Staff” and “We” means any person organising an event in any part of the Festival.
Ii. Application of terms –
- These terms and conditions govern your admission and conduct in the Festival. By entering, or attempting to enter, the festival, you agree to be bound by these terms
- These terms supersede any previous issued terms and conditions.
- Bollington Festival reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time at its sole discretion. You are responsible for ensuring you have read and understood any terms in force at the time of entering or attempting to enter the Festival.
III. General and frequent queries –
- Artists, performances and attractions may be subject to change
- Do not buy admission tickets, goods, or any other festival products from unlawful street vendors / traders. They are invalid
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Although Bollington festival will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events or locations, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they and persons they are
responsible for are eligible for the admission of the event or location they are purchasing tickets for.
- For certain events, there may be a maximum number of tickets that can be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish information, case by case, on the website and the point of ticket selection for the said events. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without prior notice
- The venue has the right to conduct security searches.
- We reserve the right to prohibit certain items within the Festival and its grounds from time to time. Such items include but are not limited to:
- Any items which are or may be illegal including, without limitation, weapons, fireworks, ammunition, drugs and other controlled substances;
- Objects that could cause distraction such as laser pointers and megaphone;
- Any other items which we believe may cause danger or disruption at an event (regardless of whether or not they are illegal or carried for a specific purpose)
- All prohibited items must be disposed of or surrendered before, or upon, entry to the Festival. Failure to surrender any prohibited items may result in you being refused entry or being ejected from the Festival without refund
- Please be aware that strobe, laser, flashing or other lighting effects may be used during an event.
- No flash photography or video filming is allowed during any performances
- If we delay or fail to enforce any of these venue terms it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
- All of these venue terms are governed by English law and any disputes arising under them are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Iv. Liabilities –
- Any personal loss of enjoyment, profit, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages for which we are not liable.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortious loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- Personal belongings are the responsibility of the customer and are not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Refunds –
- Fake admission tickets bought from unlawful street vendors / traders are invalid and cannot be refunded
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund on their admission tickets
- If the event is cancelled or postponed the original ticket that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised.
- There will be no refund for those who lose or have admission tickets stolen
- Any refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used on purchase of product
- You must keep your ticket with you at all times at an event. If tickets are defaced, have had parts removed, or been altered, (at the discretion of Bollington Festival staff) your limited right to refund is voided entirely.
- Latecomers to an event, for some reason, not admitted are in no way entitled to a refund; always allow sufficient travelling time to the venue or event.